Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Back online!

Greetings to all - I'm back up and posting from being away on holidays!
I'm glad to be back at home catching up on all I need to do. I was out having a great time at Black Stump '06 which was absolutely AWESOME for the first time going there! I got heaps of stuff out of the camp, like getting off ya butt and doing something (Make Poverty History) where they hung underpants on a clothes line just to show off lol. There was also poetry which I loved, I bought Camron Simmon's book - he's a performing artist with a witty collection poems and I also become star-struck (or sun struck in this case!) with the Sundance Kids who did an awesome performance I absolutely loved! There were plenty of other bands playing like Antiskeptic and Angela's Dish which rocked hardcore!

Apart from that amazing weekend @ Black Stump, I had to go straight up to sydney to help my parents clean and finish my old house. There's no comfy furniture or entertainment, it was quite boring. However! Yesterday I peered outside a window on the top floor and so a wolf/dog walking around the pool!! Half scared, half enthrawlled I ran down the stairs to tell Dad, who told me it was a Malbumut - which is like those Huskies that pull heavy sleds in the icy north pole. It was very young and extremely playful so we decided to lock it in so we could send it to RSPCA so they can take him back to his owner. It was such a beautiful dog! I wish i could love it forever but it would cost too much to look after him and take care of it and it would get very bored when we're not there. Awww it was sooo cute!!!

No comments: