Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sleepy Info

Hey all,

It's 2 am in the morning, visions getting a bit blurry, but I'll type up this info, just for you readers to understand what I'm doing. Just 'cuz I love ya! *dies*

I'm sorry for all those website evaluations I've posted up lately, I don't really have a choice in posting them or not, it's a part of my duty for schoolwork. I'm in a english class which is themed around website publishing, and part of the assessment is to type up these forms checking the efficiency level of 10 websites and to write about technology-related articles. The evaluations may be boring but the websites aren't!

Here are some examples (that are "cyberspace" related):

GFX Artist Website

PLUS the very famous Save Dickson College song - made mainly by Callum from music.

I was surfing around after I did my website evaluations and I came across my favourite game on Newgrounds.

It's called "Dad'n'Me" and it was made by Tom Fulp, the founder of Newgrounds. I just find the flash game helarious, even though it violent. The great thing about it is that I don't feel sick from beating up all these defenseless people because the game is just so animated. I laughed several times the first time I played it and it still makes me smile now.




No comments: