Monday, September 11, 2006

It is FINISHED!!! MHA HA HA!!!!

You have no idea how much of a victory this is for me.

This was very difficult to make.


This picture is actually a bus stop! I'm meant to design a concept that will aid transport in an anti gravity situation (Isn't that stupid? I talked to my psychics friends about it and they say the situation is impossible! So much for imagination making sense.)

So, because this will be "ACTion buses" version 1.2, I named my design concept "TrACTion", which makes perfect sense - just take a look at the definition!

I know the perspective of some things are slightly out of perspective, but still, I welcome all comments, opinions or critques. Thanks for reading, I'm really happy I got this finished finally.

I'll get my other design concepts still in progress up and blogging soon, stay tuned.

No comments: